Rate this page
Rate this content

Contenido principal

Change of contribution basis - self-employment work < Go back

Using this service you can ask to increase or change your contribution basis.

About this procedure

Who it is for

Workers registered in the Special Social Security Scheme for self-employed workers.

What you can do

  • Apply to have your contribution base automatically increased each year by the same percentage as the raise in the maximum contribution bases for this Special Scheme for as long as you remain affiliated to it.
  • Modify the contribution base, in the Special Scheme indicated.
  • Get a receipt for the submitted application.

Please note

The period in which a change to the contribution base can be made via this service is between:

  • 01 January and 31 March, with the changes taking effect from the following 01 April.
  • Between 01 April and 30 June, with the changes taking effect from the following 01 July.
  • Between 01 July and 30 September, with the changes taking effect from the following 01 October.
  • And between 01 October and 31 December, with the changes taking effect from 01 January of the following year.

Self-employed persons will be able to make as many applications as they wish, but only the most recent one made within the indicated deadlines will be considered, and with the established effects.

They can choose any contribution basis between the one they have been paying and the maximum limit that applies to them, in all cases accordance with the provisions of the Order implementing the Social Security contribution regulations.

To access this service check you have the necessary technical requirements.

El acceso a este servicio estará habilitado únicamente cuando se identifique como persona física

Obtener Acceso
Complementary Content