Rate this page
Rate this content

Contenido principal

Direct debit from a bank account < Go back

Through this service you may apply for a bank transfer for Social Security payments from the financial institution of your choice or change the bank account.

About this procedure

Who it is for

Subjects liable for contribution payments:

  • Workers under Special Regimes:
    • Self-employed Workers / Self-employed Agricultural Workers.
    • Self-employed Seafarers.
    • Special Agricultural System. Inactivity - worker.
  • Other subjects liable for payment:
    • Special System for Domestic Employees.
    • Special Agreements.

What you can do

  • Apply for  automatic bank transfer of payments.
  • Change the bank account. The bank account can be changed whether the worker is registered or deregistered in the scheme to which the contributions correspond.
  • Get a receipt for the submitted application.

Please note

If the registration for direct debit contribution payments or the change of bank account previously communicated for that direct debit is requested before the 14th day of the month, or the 10th day for the Special System for Domestic Employees, it will take effect the same month as the application. Any variation requested after the days indicated will take effect from the following month.

The selected financial institution must be authorised as a collaborator for this method of payment by the Social Security Treasury General.

To access this service check you have the necessary technical requirements.

El acceso a este servicio estará habilitado únicamente cuando se identifique como persona física o entidad

Obtener Acceso
Attached documentation
Attached documentation
document name Publication date
Manual usuario Solicitud Domiciliación en Cuenta (PDF, 1344 Kb) 03/07/2024
Complementary Content