Rate this page
Rate this content

Contenido principal

Change of address of employee/company < Go back

This service allows the address contained in the Social Security database to be changed.

About this procedure

Who it is for

Individuals who have a Social Security affiliation number (NAF),  regardless of the Scheme they belong to.

What you can do

  • Modify home address immediately.
  • If you are registered in the Special Scheme for Self-employed workers, you can also modify the address where you perform your activity.
  • If you are the holder of the Contribution Account Code (CCC), you can also modify the company address and the address where you perform your activity.

Please note

Once the application has been submitted to modify the data and they have been confirmed, the system will automatically store the modifications made in the Social Security database.

To access this service check you have the necessary technical requirements.

El acceso a este servicio estará habilitado únicamente cuando se identifique como persona física

Obtener Acceso
Complementary Content