Contenido principal

Return of payments of special schemes and systems < Go back

Through this service you may request the undue payment return corresponding to the Scheme in which you are affiliated, and check the status of your undue payment application.

About this procedure

Who it is for

Workers signed up to the Special Regimes for Self-employed workers, Seafarers, Special Agreements, Special Systems for Domestic and Agricultural Employees employed by another person (Inactivity), the previous Special Agriculture Schemes (self-employed and employee) and Domestic Employees (domestic employees in private households and permanent intermittent workers).

What you can do

  • Request undue payment return.
  • Check the status of your application, both if you submitted it through these means or in person at the Social Security Administration.

To access this service check you have the necessary technical requirements.

Access the Service

Complementary Content