Rate this page
Rate this content

Contenido principal

Change of address for benefit recipients (pensioners) < Go back

Through this service you can request, by Electronic Register, for the modification of the address of the pension holder.

About this procedure

Who it is for

Individuals who have been granted a benefit from Social Security.

What you can do

Apply via the Electronic Register to change the address of a pension holder.

What you need to do it

  • Log into Your Social Security.
  • Click on the "Manage your benefit” benefit, select the benefit for which you wish to change the address and click on the "Manage" button.

Please note

  • If you access as an interested party with User + Password (permanent Cl@ve), in order to guarantee a higher level of security, a code will be sent via SMS to the mobile phone number that you must enter to gain access.
  • If you access as a representative, you must ask the represented party to communicate the code that will be received by SMS on their mobile phone to confirm the representation and attach the standardised representation document at the end of the service.
  • If you access as a power of attorney, you must be registered in the Electronic Register of Powers of Attorney.

Next steps

Once the process has been completed, you will receive an "proof of receipt" in PDF format and the change will be effective in a few days.

If you do not receive the confirmation message, or if you receive an error or failed sending message, you should resubmit the application at another time or use other channels.

Additional information on the Single European Digital Gateway
Access the assessment platform

To access this service check you have the necessary technical requirements.

El acceso a este servicio estará habilitado únicamente cuando se identifique como persona física o entidad

Attached documentation
Attached documentation
document name Publication date
Standard representation form (PDF, 2387 Kb) 29/03/2022
Complementary Content