Contenido principal

CCC allocation and registration for collective employers < Go back

Using this service you may request the allocation of a contribution account code (CCC) or a secondary contribution account.

About this procedure

Who it is for

Collective employers employing people included in the Social Security System schemes (except for the Special Scheme for seafarers) as employees or similar status.

What you can do

  • Request the allocation of a main contribution account code (CCC) for a collective employer which is going to hire people included in the Social Security System for the first time.
  • Request a secondary contribution account, in the case of a collective employer that carries out the same activity in different provinces or more than one activity in the same province.

To access this service check you have the necessary technical requirements.

Direct access to procedures

Complementary Content