Contenido principal

CCC allocation and registration for individual employers < Go back

Using this service you may request the allocation of a contribution account code (CCC) or a secondary contribution account.

About this procedure

Who it is for

Any individual employer for whom people included in the schemes that comprise the Social Security System offer their services as self-employed workers or similar.

What you can do

  • Request the allocation of a main contribution account code (CCC) for an individual employer who is going to hire people included in the Social Security System for the first time.
  • Request a secondary contribution account, in the case of an individual employer that carries out the same activity in different provinces or more than one activity in the same province.

To access this service check you have the necessary technical requirements.

Access the Service

Complementary Content