Contenido principal

Withdrawal from special agreement < Go back

You can use this service, via the Electronic Register, to request termination of a special agreement signed with the Social Security General Treasury for one of the causes set out in the regulations.

About this procedure

Who it is for

Individuals who have signed a special agreement with Social Security

What you can do

  • Submit an Electronic Register application.
  • Download and attach an application form.
  • Attach documentation.

What you need to do it

  • Complete and attach application form TA.0040.
  • Attach all documents listed in the instructions on the form.
  • Have software that enables you to fill in and save the application form to be attached.

Please note

If you are logging in with a Username + Password (permanent Cl@ve), in order to guarantee a higher level of security, you will be sent a code via SMS to the mobile number that you provided at the time of registration. You must enter this code in order to sign the communication in the electronic register.

The total size of the documents to be attached must not exceed 10 Mb.

Next steps

Once the process has been completed, you will receive a “proof of receipt” in PDF format.

If you do not receive the confirmation message, or if you receive an error or failed sending message, you should resubmit the application at another time or use other channels.

In general, the resolution of the application is communicated by post with proof of receipt. Also, if the database contains a mobile phone number, when the withdrawal is noted an SMS message will be sent.

You can get more information regarding your application via telephone or in person at the Regional Office or Administration of the Social Security General Treasury.

To access this service check you have the necessary technical requirements.

Direct access to procedures

Complementary Content