Contenido principal

Cessation of self-employment < Go back

This service allows you to request the termination of the employment relationship or sick leave under the Special Scheme for self-employed workers.

About this procedure

Who it is for

People registered in the Special Social Security Scheme for self-employed workers.

What you can do

Application for withdrawal from the Special Scheme for Self-Employed Workers.

Please note

Those eligible to request withdrawal include all Spanish citizens who reside in Spain, and foreign citizens who legally reside in Spain, that are registered in the Spanish Social Security system under the Special Scheme for Self-Employed Workers.

Complementary information Unica European Digital Gateway

Access to the evaluation platform

To access this service check you have the necessary technical requirements.

Direct access to procedures

Complementary Content