Contenido principal

Modification of pensioner bank and address data (REM)  < Go back

Request for modification of bank details and address for the payment of the pension or address of the account holder (exclusively pensioners).

About this procedure

Who is it for

For pensioners in the Special Scheme for Seafarers.

What can you do

  • Submit an Electronic Register application.
  • Download and attach an application form.

What do I need to do

  • Fill in and attach the application form.
  • Have software that enables you to fill in and save the application to then be attached it.

Please remember

Must indicate the BIC (International Bank Code) and the IBAN number for your current account. You can find it on all the statements and communications currently sent by your bank.

If you live abroad and want to receive the payment there, you must provide all the details of your bank in that country with the relevant international codes.

Next steps

Once you have completed the procedure you will receive "proof of receipt" (zip) comprising the application receipt in PDF format and the server signature that guarantees that the transaction was completed correctly.

If you do not receive the confirmation message, or if you receive an error or failed sending message, you should resubmit the application at another time or use other channels.

Resolution of the application and notification of the interested party by post with proof of receipt.

SMS informing you that there is a resolution.

You can get information on the status of your application by telephone or by going to the Provincial or Local Directorate of the Social Marine Institute.

To access this service check you have the necessary technical requirements.

Access the Service

Attached documentation
Attached documentation
document name Publication date
Changing bank details and address. Special Scheme for Seafarers. (PDF, 620 Kb) 13/02/2019
Complementary Content