Contenido principal

Application to continue receiving the widowhood pension when entering into a new marriage < Go back

Through this service you can report the new marriage for the purpose of maintaining the widow/widower's pension.

About this procedure

Who is it for

For recipients of the widow/widower's pension.

What can you do

Communicate via the Electronic Register the income received and information about the new spouse for the purposes of maintaining the widow/widower's pension in remarriage.

What do I need to do

Include as much information as possible in the application form.

Please remember

If you are logging in with a Username + Password (permanent Cl@ve), in order to guarantee a higher level of security, you will be sent an SMS to the mobile number that you provided at the time of registration. You will need to enter the code sent in the SMS in the login section.

Fill in the information requested on the form according to the instructions.

It is not necessary to provide any additional documents for processing.

Next steps

Once the procedure is processed, you will receive a "proof of receipt" (zip) in the form of an application receipt PDF and the signature of the server which ensures that the transaction has been correctly processed.

If you do not receive the confirmation message or you receive an error or transmission failure message, you must submit the documentation at another time or through other channels.

The National Social Security Institute will post the application resolution to the address of the interested party.

To access this service check you have the necessary technical requirements.

Access the Service

Complementary Content