Rate this page
Rate this content

Contenido principal

Affiliation and Registration

Modo de visualización: /
  • Affiliation Statistics
  • Accreditation of a Social Security number
  • Accreditation of not being registered as an entrepreneur
  • Certification of not having a Social Security number.
  • Cessation of domestic employment
  • Cessation of self-employment
  • Change in contribution base -special agreements
  • Change of address of employee/company
  • Change of contribution basis - self-employment work
  • Change of telephone number and email address
  • Communicate new activity in self-employment
  • Communicate the ending of one of your activities in self-employment.
  • Deletion of previous registration/de-registration of workers in the Special System for Domestic Employees
  • Follow-up consultation of the file on the objection already initiated before the TGSS.
  • Inclusion/exclusion/reincorporation in the Special Agricultural System. Inactivity
  • Modification of employment data in domestic employment
  • Modification of self-employed activity
  • Modification of self-employed status
  • Modification of the collaborating mutual insurance company and self-employment cover
  • Rectification of employment history report
  • Registration of domestic employment
  • Registration of self-employment
  • Request the Social Security number
  • Adding documentation to a dispute already initiated with the TGSS
  • Appeals to the Social Security General Treasury.
  • Attach documentation of self-employment
  • Changes to details of Special Agreements through Employment Adjustment Plan
  • Changes to details of special agreements
  • Expatriate Workers. TA.300
  • Registration in a special agreement
  • Special Agreement Registration through Employment Adjustment Plan
  • Special agreement deregistration through Employment Adjustment Plan.
  • Withdrawal from special agreement
Complementary Content